When acting as your agents, Cavendish & Co will carry out the service as set out below in consideration of the prescribed fee as stated under Letting and Management Fees’.
1. Inspect property and advise on rent potential and other relevant points.
2. Advertise the property and prepare details for marketing throughout our extensive branch network.
3. Introduce prospective tenants.
4. Obtain on your behalf the tenants personal credit and other usual references, as required.
5. Prepare the formal tenancy agreement and arrange signatures
6. To take an initial holding deposit from the prospective tenant to secure the property, if for any reason the tenants default the amount will be used for administration fees. On signature of a tenancy agreement a full deposit will be taken and held in separate clients account.
7. Execute Tenancy Agreement on your behalf.
8. Demand and receive rents and remit monies in accordance with our usual procedure.
9. If required, at the end of the tenancy we will service notice to quit or arrange extension or renewal and/or grant new tenancy agreement.
10. Arrange, if required, an Emergency Repair Service Insurance, in accordance with policy details (terms-see policy document).